The magnificent footprint of your Hawks Ridge estate impresses you at first glance, yet the wide front porch welcomes you like an old friend. This property, represented by Joe Fox of Keller Williams Partners, The Mountain Life Real Estate Team boasts elegantly lofted ceilings, oversized windows, and luxurious finishes abound inside and provide the perfect canvas for entertaining on a grand scale. Host a bridge or poker tournament from your game room, a wine tasting with vintages from your cellar, or watch the big game around your splendid bar. Music lovers will treasure the professionally outfitted recording studio.
The delights don’t end inside. Step outside and admire your expansive and impeccably landscaped 8+ acres. A multitude of settings for outdoor entertaining await with your very own tennis court, basketball court, and a pool-house with a stage perfect for entertaining. Gather in the terraced pool and hot tub overlooking the golf course. Two outdoor kitchens are ideal anchors for casual get-togethers. For an intimate al fresco conversation, a private courtyard awaits.
Location, Location, Location!
In the foothills of the Appalachians, just north of Atlanta, Ball Ground is known for its historic main street and small-town charm. Residents appreciate a laid-back lifestyle while being close to highly-ranked schools and the booming Atlanta metroplex. Enjoy strolling around Ball Ground, perusing unique shops, and admiring historic homes. Hawks Ridge Golf Course clubhouse is a mile away and the private member club features a championship, Bob Cupp designed, 18-hole course, an exclusive clubhouse and tavern, a helipad, and more for resident owners.
Outdoor recreation abounds whenever fresh air calls. Georgia’s Blue Ridge mountains loom only a short drive away. Camp, hike, raft, or fish the hundreds of miles of trails and rivers in the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest. Spend the day on Lake Arrowhead. Neighboring cities, Alpharetta and Canton, offer more history, breweries, art galleries, and Etowah River Park.
● Total: 20,010 sf | 8.53 acres | 9 bedrooms | 10 full bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms
● Architectural Features | Gated, grand circle drive; Expansive front porch with double entry door; Soaring 10ft trey ceilings; Inlaid tile and hardwood floors; 5 fireplaces; Oversized arched windows
● Owner’s Sanctuary | Huge suite with sitting area; Spa bath with soaking tub, separate stone walk-in shower, and his and her sinks and water closets; His and her walk-in closets
● Chef’s Kitchen | Island with bar seating; Pantry; Natural stone countertops
● Outdoor Features | Terraced swimming pool and hot tub; Outdoor living room with fireplace; Courtyard with grass block pavers; Screened-in porch with grill and fireplace; Additional terrace with summer kitchen; Prime golf course views; Private, wooded property
● Guest house | 2-bed/2-bath; Kitchen; Living/dining room; Patio
● Other Spaces & Amenities | Formal dining room with fireplace; Family room/den; Gym and spa treatment room; Game room with wet bar and lounge; Home theater; Executive office; Wine cellar; 5-car garage; Elevator; Cul-de-sac; Recording studio & Performance stage
● Community Amenities | Gated enclave of Hawks Ridge; Staffed security gate; Private membership club; 18 hole championship golf course; Clubhouse and restaurant
● Location | 15 minutes from downtown Ball Ground; 30 minutes from Alpharetta; 42 miles north of Atlanta; 60 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport; 2 hours from Chattanooga
The Fine Print:
This property is listed for sale by The Mountain Life Team, Keller Williams Realty Partners, Broker, License #H-64730, 294 Hwy 515 W, Suite L, Blairsville, GA 30512, 678.494.0644, Joseph Fox, License #420149, (“Listing Agent”).
Leave a Reply