Welcome to Ambriance of Burr Ridge, Illinois
On an oversized, corner wooded lot — with a meandering creek — this home backs onto to a stunning aerated pond.
The home greets all with a 2-story foyer with a marble floor and classic column accents.
Inside features include:
- Great room with walls of windows and a two-story, limestone fireplace.
- Formal dining room with a bow window that showcases a picture-perfect view.
- Chef’s kitchen with stone countertops, walk-in pantry, beverage bar, gas cooktop, grill, and more.
- Study with a custom desk and architectural built-ins — and two separate entrances with access from the foyer and the back of the house.
- First-floor master retreat that includes a double-sided fireplace and access to a spa bath.
Additionally, a finished English basement rounds out the home. It includes a full bath and two storage rooms.
This custom-built home — listed for $1.275 million by Bob Housh of Coldwell Banker Realty — is located in a gated community near the Burr Ridge Shopping Center.
For more information contact: Bob Housh, Robert.Housh@cbexchange.com