Montage Residences Palmetto Bluff just announced an offering in the spirit of their 15th Anniversary. Deemed “A Place to Create Forever Memories,” Montage introduces this $2.75M, 2,900-square-foot residence, decked out for those seeking the ultimate outdoor recreation lifestyle.
Situated within Palmetto Bluff, a 20,000-acre residential community and conservation preserve, this property is seated next to 32 miles of riverfront and marsh front coastline, with extensive nature trails, a vibrant Village center complete with river access, boat storage and canoe club. This community embraces its rich history natural rural landscape, and is a historical haven to gain a true sense of the Lowcountry lifestyle.
The collection of homes features charming, timeless interiors that have spacious living areas, celebrating authentic Southern tradition. The indoor-outdoor spaces flow naturally with breezy entryways, with other highlights including…
- Residences situated in a waterfront setting in close proximity to the resort
- Two, three, four and five-bedroom, single-story residences
- Indoor/outdoor sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Oversized master suites with his-and-hers walk-in closets
- State-of-the-art kitchens
- Antique heart pine floors
- Driveways and walkways utilizing Old Savannah brick throughout
Photos courtesy of Montage Residences Palmetto Bluff