In 2012, SoffiaB was created by British designer Sophie Burkart after she realized that her search for a stylish and comfortable robe was limited. Burkart’s luxury robes and dressing gowns are crafted in New York’s iconic garment district with a special attention to detail and a sophisticated style.
Burkart also realized that it was difficult to find a robe that works in more than one season. However, five collections offered at SoffiaB have soft cotton linings to accommodate more versatile climates. For example, the Delphine, Delphine Shortie and Hermione collections are silk charmeuse lined with feather-light, sea island cotton.
- The Hermione Shortie Collection was designed for warmer weather and falls on or around the knee when worn.
- The Persephone Collection was designed for Autumn/Winter and is slightly longer, making it fashionable and chic.
- The Delphine Collection is the Spring-inspired collection of full-length silk robes that are accented with printed silk.
- The Delphine Shortie Collection is a collection of shorter, knee-length robes.
- The Daphne Collection is the original Winter-inspired collection of full-length silk robes. They are lined with brushed ultra-soft cotton with rich velvet accents.
Julianna Rae is another luxury brand that keeps real women in mind. The brand ensures original designs that are crafted with top-quality materials and a particular attention for detail.
A Julianna Rae spokesperson describes the Ariadne Silk Robe as “a sumptuous full-length robe made from mulberry silk. It has a gorgeous pleated collar and pleated cuffs.”
The Moonlight Serenade Silk Short Robe is a shorter robe made from our gorgeous silk and rich European Leavers lace on the sleeves. The lace is what really sets this robe apart — it’s wonderfully detailed and enhanced even further by the pattern our designers have cut from the lace to make the cuffs on the sleeves, according to a Julianna Rae spokesperson.
Luxury robes are the perfect holiday gift or addition to your wardrobe. These two brands offer a mix of styles and fabrics that may make your holiday shopping that much easier.