Upon its completion at the end of the year, The Residences at The Sawyer, a new development in Sacramento, will introduce a new residential, retail and hotel offering within the city’s new epicenter, Downtown Commons.
Residences will range from 789-square-foot, 1-bedroom homes to 3-bedroom penthouses as large as 3,323-square feet. The collection of 45 residences and penthouses will showcase the architectural vision of Rios Clementi Hale Studios, as well as present interiors by the Puccini Group and consultant David Lee. In an effort to enhance the city skyline, honor its natural surroundings and pay homage to the “City of Trees,” nature is incorporated into every aspect of the design.
- Bright, airy interiors
- Views of Downtown Commons, Golden 1 Center, California State Capitol and the Sacramento River.
- Spacious, private balconies
VIP Amenities & Sports Perks:
- Residential concierge
- Outdoor pool and lounge
- Private residents’ lounge
- Fitness studio
- Exclusive arena services at the neighboring Golden 1 Center
- New dining, shopping, nightlife and entertainment offerings at Downtown Commons
Photos courtesy of Visualhouse